Monday, December 18, 2017

You Know It's a Party When...

The ladies don their party hats?
The ladies think paper plates are party hats?
Some tried to pretend they didn't enjoy the plates on their head.  Others enjoyed getting a room full of women to put paper plates on their head while they remained hatless (you know who you are).

But this table was filled with sporting women who wore their hats with elan!

What was the best part of the evening?  Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section.  I will leave mine here since I am writing the post.  I enjoyed meeting Cheryl's mom Louise.  She has a smile that is ever so charming.  It was also nice to see some of our members personalities.  Often we are sitting and listening or talking about projects we are working on, but last night it was more friendly and funny.  A real treat to be surrounded by both funny and talented ladies.

The best news of the evening is that Cheryl said she wants to lead the group for another year!  Apparently she enjoys hard work and stress.

I wish I had a picture of Cheryl with a mean face because I would insert it right here.  
 But I don't have one. 

 Mean face because she is reading that part about leading another year and wants to throttle me.  Nope.  She is giving us 6 months to find another fearless leader.  Luckily there are plenty of talented and well organized ladies to step up and lead.  Consider it and let Cheryl know.

Now for your entertainment... a little video of the post card challenge:


Now how about some Show and Tell!  No I am holding those back for next month.  Sorry.  They were really good too.   😁

But.  There is one last thing...

Next meeting:  Bring in any fabrics you have that you have ever wondered what they are and how to handle them.  We will be getting a nice lesson on all things fabric.

Until then, happy new year, merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah and may the new year be full fabric lint and thread from manic. blissful creation!










1 comment:

  1. I'm sure nobody is reading this because they would have commented on Shannan comment on me, Cheryl, running the group for another year! And believe me.... there are some funny comments I could leave about that Miss Shannan! Hugs and daggers!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!