Thursday, August 17, 2017

Inaugural Post

Thank you for your patience with the blog.  I have been busy.
Hi ladies!

First, thank you for joining the fiber art rebellion!  We have such a diverse group of ladies that I think it should be a fun little adventure for each of us.  Raise your hands if you agree?  Great!  Unanimous.

Second, this is not how the blog will look in the long run or even the medium run. Once we get moving and get some information, classes, tutorials and ideas going then things will take shape (promise).

Third, if someone wants to whip up a little fiber piece with "Fiber Artist Rebels" in a rectangularish shape, I will try to put it up in the banner.  I think I remember how to do it.

Don't be startled and think you are on the wrong blog if it looks radically different next time you sign on.  If you have ideas for the blog or want to write a post... bless you!  Send me the text and any pictures and I will post them.  If you want to post a lot... why I might teach you how to blog!

Looking forward to each of us getting to know one another.  What fun we will have.

See you in September.  Uh... I will see you in October!  Unless I get eaten by a bear or a wolf. 

Shannan (your blogstress)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this blog Shannan...... Thanks to Cheryl for taking this group on and Janey for giving the talk! You guys are a great bunch of ladies. I am looking forward to getting to know those of you I don't know and keeping in touch with those of you I do know! Right now Dave and I are up in Idaho Falls, had a great time with a high school friend and his wife. Had a wonderful dinner at their country club. Hopefully Dave will get good photos of the eclipse with his telescope. If he does he will post them on my Facebook page. Until September..... have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you so much for doing this amazing website! Only being down here for the winter (soon to change!) this really helps me to stay in touch! Great pics of everyone and their work!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!